Toggle shoutbox Rumour Mill Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Click here to view our forum rules.
To view our server rules, click here.
Our TeamSpeak 3 server address is ts.pw-nexus.com.

Bullying will not be tolerated, posting of Videos, links and/or images depicting and/or harassing community members will result in the poster being excluded from the Nexus Community.
Posting of links to IS Foley video will be rewarded with a permanent ban from all Nexus Resources. It is an offense under the Terrorism Act and outlawed in many countries.
@  Preston : (03 September 2014 - 03:48 AM) JOIIIN, OK KEWL
@  Preston : (03 September 2014 - 03:48 AM) CORDORRRRRR
@  Based Cordor : (03 September 2014 - 03:48 AM) @Preston NÃO >:[,if i dont find any other kul mlg clan for me,i will join TW
@  Preston : (03 September 2014 - 03:46 AM) COME JOIN TW
@  Based Cordor : (03 September 2014 - 03:40 AM) i just remembered,i had a skeletor action figure,but i lefted in my dad is house,i cri now
@  Creed : (03 September 2014 - 01:36 AM) @Alexander I can agree that we were struggling for members and that we would most likely disband if things continued. However you have to realise that when we came back from the break we were on for like 4-5 times in a few weeks and if those that didnt jump ship had stayed and tried to pull through then we may not have had to disband
@  Alexander : (03 September 2014 - 01:31 AM) @Creed We have been struggling to get members, our new members didn't bother to do jack shit and our veterans couldn't bother playing PW, what other choice did we have other than to disband?

I really dislike that we did, as mentioned, disband, but it had to come sooner or later due to the incompetence of some individuals.
@  Creed : (03 September 2014 - 01:00 AM) @Peasant_ 10 Players isnt that bad for a clan that just came back from a break, more thought could have went into the decision considering it was a decision that not everyone participated in
@  Stéphan : (03 September 2014 - 12:40 AM) Yep Solda is nice person in my opinion, he was good admin too.
@  StayCaLm : (02 September 2014 - 11:54 PM) he could have just called him a retard too lol.
@  MurderHood : (02 September 2014 - 11:52 PM) @Staycalm Well i remember him being rude once there was a guy spamming the shoutbox that why he is banned he kept doing he was told to make a unban appeal or dont spam the shoutbox with his ban thing by admins multiple times if he wants to find why he is banned.So that guy kept spamming the shoutbox Solda didnt ban him from the shoutbox.He told him to shut up which was better than a ban imo
@  StayCaLm : (02 September 2014 - 11:51 PM) they obviosuly didnt want him in team and needed a BS reason.
@  Peasant_ : (02 September 2014 - 11:51 PM) rip in peace solda 2026- 2013 ;(
@  StayCaLm : (02 September 2014 - 11:50 PM) @Peasant_ i lol'd hard @ Solda's kick doe lel
@  Peasant_ : (02 September 2014 - 11:48 PM) no witnesses *bans staycalm*
@  Peasant_ : (02 September 2014 - 11:48 PM) We had about 10 active players who actually joined the TS and in game when asked to Creed, there's not much else anyone could do. Kloney spammed announcements and fuck all happened, it was either be the most inactive clan ever or disband, and personally I'd prefer it if we'd just disband, Brack was a great clan but everyone became tired, the ones that were still active in the clan joined other clans, like Dark, me and Kloney.
@  StayCaLm : (02 September 2014 - 11:47 PM) @Peasant_ M9 I CANT DEFENT ANT HAF ARGUMENTS?? K REPORTED M9 DEMOTION TO CS
@  Peasant_ : (02 September 2014 - 11:46 PM) wtf no i report u now >:(
@  Creed : (02 September 2014 - 11:45 PM) @Peasant_ Played PW for to long time yet most of these players joined a new clan within moments of disbandment....
@  StayCaLm : (02 September 2014 - 11:45 PM) OOOOH CALLED MY ARGUMENT SILLY?!?!?! REPORTED m9

Photo

XIII_Govenor_Lanius - Racism

Best Answer Arys , 22 August 2013 - 03:55 AM

Thanks for the screenshot, it further proves the racist remark. Matches the logs.

Spoiler

Just because you are black, dosen't mean that you can make racist comments like that because it offends people. He will be punished accordingly, thank you for the report! Go to the full post

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 p_s

p_s

Aristocracy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:45 AM

Your in-game name(s):Hubert

Your faction at the time:commoner

Who are you complaining about:XIII_Govenor_Lanius

When did it happen (please include time, timezone and date):about 15 mins before this post

What did they do: racism in main chat

Do you have any evidence (e.g. screenshots):
see below

BoPBUYG.jpg

#2 Arys

Arys

Champion of Nexus

• Head Admin
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:55 AM   Best Answer

Thanks for the screenshot, it further proves the racist remark. Matches the logs.

Spoiler

Just because you are black, dosen't mean that you can make racist comments like that because it offends people. He will be punished accordingly, thank you for the report!